Special Issue Paper
Fitting non-Gaussian persistent data
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Fourth Brazilian Conference on Statistical Modelling in Insurance and Finance
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 23–36, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Palma, W. and Zevallos, M. (2011), Fitting non-Gaussian persistent data. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 27: 23–36. doi: 10.1002/asmb.847
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
- Fondecyt. Grant Number: 1085239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!