A Markov Chain Monte Carlo comparison of variance estimators for the sampling of particulate mixtures
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 187–198, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, H., Geelhoed, B. and Bode, P. (2013), A Markov Chain Monte Carlo comparison of variance estimators for the sampling of particulate mixtures. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 29: 187–198. doi: 10.1002/asmb.878
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!