Special Issue Paper
Modeling and validating stakeholder preferences with probabilistic inversion
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Games and Decisions in Risk and Reliability Analysis
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 115–130, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Neslo, R. E. J. and Cooke, R. M. (2011), Modeling and validating stakeholder preferences with probabilistic inversion. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 27: 115–130. doi: 10.1002/asmb.888
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!