Special Issue Paper
Business indicators of healthcare quality: Outlier detection in small samples
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Special issue on ISBIS 2010
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 282–295, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Vidmar, G., Blagus, R., Střelec, L. and Stehlík, M. (2012), Business indicators of healthcare quality: Outlier detection in small samples. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 28: 282–295. doi: 10.1002/asmb.905
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
Vol. 30, Issue 3, 372, Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!