Special Issue Paper
L1 penalty and shrinkage estimation in partially linear models with random coefficient autoregressive errors
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Special issue on ISBIS 2010
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 236–250, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Fallahpour, S., Ahmed, S. E. and Doksum, K. A. (2012), L1 penalty and shrinkage estimation in partially linear models with random coefficient autoregressive errors. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 28: 236–250. doi: 10.1002/asmb.933
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2010
- Natural Sciences and the Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC) and the Canadian Institute of Health Sciences(CIHR)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-0604931
- Columbia University, NY, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!