Special Issue Paper
A case study to demonstrate a Pareto Frontier for selecting a best response surface design while simultaneously optimizing multiple criteria
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Special issue on ISBIS 2010
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 206–221, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Lu, L., Anderson-Cook, C. M. and Robinson, T. J. (2012), A case study to demonstrate a Pareto Frontier for selecting a best response surface design while simultaneously optimizing multiple criteria. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 28: 206–221. doi: 10.1002/asmb.940
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!