Environmental dependence of stellar mass, SFR, and SSFR for the Luminous Red Galaxy (LRG) sample of the SDSS DR7
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 333, Issue 7, pages 644–647, August 2012
How to Cite
Deng, X.-F., Yang, B., Ding, Y.-P. and Jiang, P. (2012), Environmental dependence of stellar mass, SFR, and SSFR for the Luminous Red Galaxy (LRG) sample of the SDSS DR7. Astron. Nachr., 333: 644–647. doi: 10.1002/asna.201111699
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!