Using the Sun to study the impact of stellar activity on exoplanet detectability
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cool Stars 17
Volume 334, Issue 1-2, pages 141–144, February 2013
How to Cite
Meunier, N. and Lagrange, A.M. (2013), Using the Sun to study the impact of stellar activity on exoplanet detectability. Astron. Nachr., 334: 141–144. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211742
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Sacramento Peak Observatory of the U.S. Air Force Philips Laboratory
- French Programme National de Planétologie (PNP, INSU)
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Number: NT05-4 44463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!