Data were obtained with the Chandra satellite, the 6.5m Magellan/Clay telescope at Las Campanas Observatory, and Gemini-S which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc. under a cooperative agreement with the US-NSF on behalf of the Gemini partnership.
New insights: The accretion process and variable wind from TW Hya†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cool Stars 17
Volume 334, Issue 1-2, pages 73–76, February 2013
How to Cite
Dupree, A.K. (2013), New insights: The accretion process and variable wind from TW Hya. Astron. Nachr., 334: 73–76. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211748
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!