Li-enrichment in red giant rapid rotators: Planet engulfment versus extra mixing
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cool Stars 17
Volume 334, Issue 1-2, pages 120–123, February 2013
How to Cite
Carlberg, J.K., Cunha, K., Smith, V.V. and Majewski, S.R. (2013), Li-enrichment in red giant rapid rotators: Planet engulfment versus extra mixing. Astron. Nachr., 334: 120–123. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211757
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Space Interferometry Mission Preparatory Science. Grant Numbers: 1201670, 1222563
- NASA/JPL. Grant Number: NRA-99-04-OSS-058
- NASA Headquarters under the NASA Earth
- Space Science Fellowship Program (proposal NNX08AX03H)
- VSGC Graduate Research Fellowship
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!