M dwarf stars in the light of (future) exoplanet searches
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Cool Stars 17
Volume 334, Issue 1-2, pages 155–158, February 2013
How to Cite
Rojas-Ayala, B., Hilton, E.J., Mann, A.W., Lépine, S., Gaidos, E., Bonfils, X., Helling, Ch., Henry, T.J., Rogers, L. A., von Braun, K. and Youdin, A. (2013), M dwarf stars in the light of (future) exoplanet searches. Astron. Nachr., 334: 155–158. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211760
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- European Community under the FP7 by an ERC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!