Example inversion for a new generalized local helioseismology pipeline
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 998–1002, December 2012
How to Cite
DeGrave, K. and Jackiewicz, J. (2012), Example inversion for a new generalized local helioseismology pipeline. Astron. Nachr., 333: 998–1002. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211788
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- NASA under the SDO Science Center project
- NASA EPSCoR award to NMSU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!