SONG-OT: The prototype SONG node at Tenerife
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 1103–1106, December 2012
How to Cite
Uytterhoeven, K., Pallé, P.L., Grundahl, F., Frandsen, S., Christensen-Dalsgaard, J., Triviño Hage, A. and the SONG team (2012), SONG-OT: The prototype SONG node at Tenerife. Astron. Nachr., 333: 1103–1106. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211798
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Villum Foundation
- Carlsberg Foundation
- The Danish Council for Independent Research / Natural Sciences
- Spanish National Plan of R&D for 2010, project AYA2010-17803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!