The CoRoT space mission was developed and is operated by the French space agency CNES, with participation of ESA’s RSSD and Science Programmes, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Germany, and Spain.
Ground-based photometric support for the CoRoT mission by the CoRoT-Hungarian Asteroseismology Group†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 1069–1070, December 2012
How to Cite
Bognár, Zs. and Paparó, M. (2012), Ground-based photometric support for the CoRoT mission by the CoRoT-Hungarian Asteroseismology Group. Astron. Nachr., 333: 1069–1070. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211799
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- ESA PECS projects No. 98022, 98114 and 4000103541/11/NL/- KLM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!