Based on observations obtained with the HERMES spectrograph and the Mercator Telescope, operated by the Flemish Community on the island of La Palma, at the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias, and with the 2-m Alfred-Jensch telescope of the Thüringer Landessternwarte Tautenburg.
Do we see the simultaneous occurrence of stellar rotational effects and short-period pulsations in some A-type Kepler stars?†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 975–977, December 2012
How to Cite
Lampens, P., Tkachenko, A., Lehmann, H., Debosscher, J., Aerts, C., Beck, P.G., Bloemen, S., Kochiashvili, N. and Derekas, A. (2012), Do we see the simultaneous occurrence of stellar rotational effects and short-period pulsations in some A-type Kepler stars?. Astron. Nachr., 333: 975–977. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211802
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) /ERC. Grant Number: 227224 (PROSPERITY)
- NASA’s Science Mission Directorate
- Fund for Scientific Research of Flanders (FWO)
- Research Council of K.U.Leuven
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)
- Royal Observatory of Belgium
- Observatoire de Genève
- Thüringer Landessternwarte Tautenburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!