Attempts to reproduce the rotation profile of the red giant KIC 7341231 observed by Kepler
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 971–974, December 2012
How to Cite
Ceillier, T., Eggenberger, P., García, R.A. and Mathis, S. (2012), Attempts to reproduce the rotation profile of the red giant KIC 7341231 observed by Kepler. Astron. Nachr., 333: 971–974. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211806
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- CoRoT and asteroseismic activities at the SAp, CEA/Saclay and the CNRS/INSU PNPS support
- Geneva Observatory for its hospitality
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!