The puzzle of combination frequencies found in heat-driven pulsators
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 1053–1056, December 2012
How to Cite
Pápics, P.I. (2012), The puzzle of combination frequencies found in heat-driven pulsators. Astron. Nachr., 333: 1053–1056. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211809
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007– 2013)/ERC. Grant Number: 227224 (PROSPERITY)
- Belgian Science Policy Office (Belspo, C90309: CoRoT Data Exploitation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!