On the possibility of using seismic probes to study the core composition in pulsating white dwarfs
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 954–957, December 2012
How to Cite
Faria, J.P. and Monteiro, M.J.P.F.G. (2012), On the possibility of using seismic probes to study the core composition in pulsating white dwarfs. Astron. Nachr., 333: 954–957. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211830
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- FCT-MEC-Portugal and FEDER-EC. Grant Number: PTDC/CTE-AST/098754/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!