Properties of extrasolar planets and their host stars: A case study of HAT-P-7
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Modern Era of Helio- and Asteroseismology
Volume 333, Issue 10, pages 1088–1091, December 2012
How to Cite
Van Eylen, V., Kjeldsen, H., Christensen-Dalsgaard, J. and Aerts, C. (2012), Properties of extrasolar planets and their host stars: A case study of HAT-P-7. Astron. Nachr., 333: 1088–1091. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211832
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007– 2013)/ERC. Grant Numbers: 227224 (PROSPERITY), 267864 (ASTERISK)
- The Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!