Visiting Astronomer, Kitt Peak National Observatory, National Optical Astronomy Observatory, operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc. under a cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation.
The spectroscopic orbit of the K-giant binary γ Canis Minoris†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 334, Issue 3, pages 223–231, March 2013
How to Cite
Fekel, F. C., Wiliamson, M. H., Weber, M., Strassmeier, K. G. and Pourbaix, D. (2013), The spectroscopic orbit of the K-giant binary γ Canis Minoris. Astron. Nachr., 334: 223–231. doi: 10.1002/asna.201211842
Based partly on data obtained with the STELLA robotic telescope in Tenerife, an AIP facility jointly operated with IAC.
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-1039522
- Tennessee through its Centers of Excellence program
- Science and Culture Ministry of the German State of Brandenburg (MWFK)
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!