Composite spectra XIX: HD 208253, a long-period binary whose hot secondary has enhanced strontium and barium
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 334, Issue 7, pages 661–672, August 2013
How to Cite
Griffin, R.E.M. and Griffin, R.F. (2013), Composite spectra XIX: HD 208253, a long-period binary whose hot secondary has enhanced strontium and barium. Astron. Nachr., 334: 661–672. doi: 10.1002/asna.201311891
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!