High-resolution absorption spectroscopy of the circumgalactic medium of the Milky Way
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 335, Issue 1, pages 92–98, January 2014
How to Cite
Richter, P., Fox, Aj., Ben Bekhti, N., Murphy, M. T., Bomans, D. and Frank, S. (2014), High-resolution absorption spectroscopy of the circumgalactic medium of the Milky Way. Astron. Nachr., 335: 92–98. doi: 10.1002/asna.201312013
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- NASA through grant HST-GO-12604 from the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Incorporated, under NASA contract NAS5-26555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!