Applying multiple kernel learning and support vector machine for solving the multicriteria and nonlinearity problems of traffic flow prediction
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Advanced Transportation
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 250–271, April 2014
How to Cite
Yu, C. and Lam, K. C. (2014), Applying multiple kernel learning and support vector machine for solving the multicriteria and nonlinearity problems of traffic flow prediction. J. Adv. Transp., 48: 250–271. doi: 10.1002/atr.1217
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7002683
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!