Pick-up locations and bus allocation for transit-based evacuation planning with demand uncertainty
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Advanced Transportation
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 721–733, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Pick-up locations and bus allocation for transit-based evacuation planning with demand uncertainty, J. Adv. Transp., 48, 721–733, doi: 10.1002/atr.1221, and (
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71228101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!