Adaptive road border crossing system management: the role of priority programs
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Advanced Transportation
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 225–238, March 2013
How to Cite
Brijmohan, A. and Khan, A. (2013), Adaptive road border crossing system management: the role of priority programs. J. Adv. Transp., 47: 225–238. doi: 10.1002/atr.161
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!