Michelle L. Kalina is a faculty member, Humanities division, at Sierra College, Rocklin, California.
The effects of the cross-angelo model of classroom assessment on student outcomes: A study
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 5–8, May/June 1994
How to Cite
Kalina, M. L. and Catlin, A. (1994), The effects of the cross-angelo model of classroom assessment on student outcomes: A study. Assessment Update, 6: 5–8. doi: 10.1002/au.3650060305
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!