Michelle L. Kalina is a faculty member, Humanities division, at Sierra College, Rocklin, California.
The effects of the cross-angelo model of classroom assessment on student outcomes: A study
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 5–8, May/June 1994
How to Cite
Kalina, M. L. and Catlin, A. (1994), The effects of the cross-angelo model of classroom assessment on student outcomes: A study. Assessment Update, 6: 5–8. doi: 10.1002/au.3650060305
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!