Autism spectrum and obsessive–compulsive disorders: OC behaviors, phenotypes and genetics
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 293–311, December 2009
How to Cite
Jacob, S., Landeros-Weisenberger, A. and Leckman, J. F. (2009), Autism spectrum and obsessive–compulsive disorders: OC behaviors, phenotypes and genetics. Autism Res, 2: 293–311. doi: 10.1002/aur.108
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23MH082121
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award. Grant Numbers: T32 MH 19126, K05MH076273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!