Independent and dependent contributions of advanced maternal and paternal ages to autism risk
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright ©2010 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 30–39, February 2010
How to Cite
Shelton, J. F., Tancredi, D. J. and Hertz-Picciotto, I. (2010), Independent and dependent contributions of advanced maternal and paternal ages to autism risk. Autism Res, 3: 30–39. doi: 10.1002/aur.116
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Vol. 3, Issue 2, 98, Article first published online: 27 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!