Reward processing in autism
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 53–67, April 2010
How to Cite
Scott-Van Zeeland, A. A., Dapretto, M., Ghahremani, D. G., Poldrack, R. A. and Bookheimer, S. Y. (2010), Reward processing in autism. Autism Res, 3: 53–67. doi: 10.1002/aur.122
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
- National Alliance for Autism Research
- Autism Speaks
- Whitehall Foundation
- Brain Mapping Medical Research Organization
- Brain Mapping Support Foundation
- Pierson-Lovelace Foundation
- Ahmanson Foundation
- Northern Piedmont Community Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
- Jennifer Jones-Simon Foundation
- Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Robson Family and Northstar Fund
- NICHD. Grant Number: POI HD035470
- The National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: RR12169, RR13642, RR00865
- Training Program in Neurobehavioral Genetics. Grant Number: T32 MH073526
- NRSA. Grant Number: F31 MH079645
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Numbers: 1P50 HD055784, 1R01 HD065280-01
- Dickinson Fellowship
- NIH. Grant Number: UL1 RR025774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!