Grant sponsor: Autism Speaks
Perceptual and Neural Response to Affective Tactile Texture Stimulation in Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 231–244, August 2012
How to Cite
Cascio, C. J., Moana-Filho, E. J., Guest, S., Nebel, M. B., Weisner, J., Baranek, G. T. and Essick, G. K. (2012), Perceptual and Neural Response to Affective Tactile Texture Stimulation in Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 5: 231–244. doi: 10.1002/aur.1224
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2011
- Autism Speaks. Grant Number: #2082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!