Cluster Analysis of Autistic Patients Based on Principal Pathogenetic Components
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 137–147, April 2012
How to Cite
Sacco, R., Lenti, C., Saccani, M., Curatolo, P., Manzi, B., Bravaccio, C. and Persico, A. M. (2012), Cluster Analysis of Autistic Patients Based on Principal Pathogenetic Components. Autism Res, 5: 137–147. doi: 10.1002/aur.1226
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Italian Ministry for University, Scientific Research and Technology. Grant Numbers: n.2006058195, n.2008BACT54_002
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RFPS-2007-5-640174
- Fondazione Gaetano e Mafalda Luce (Milan, Italy), Autism Speaks (Princeton, New Jersey). Grant Number: 7376
- Autism Research Institute (San Diego, CA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!