Same but Different: 9-Month-Old Infants at Average and High Risk for Autism Look at the Same Facial Features but Process Them Using Different Brain Mechanisms
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 253–266, August 2012
How to Cite
Key, A. P. F. and Stone, W. L. (2012), Same but Different: 9-Month-Old Infants at Average and High Risk for Autism Look at the Same Facial Features but Process Them Using Different Brain Mechanisms. Autism Res, 5: 253–266. doi: 10.1002/aur.1231
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- Marino Autism Research Institute (MARI) Discovery Award
- NICHD. Grant Number: P30 HD15052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!