Sensory features and repetitive behaviors in children with autism and developmental delays
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 78–87, April 2010
How to Cite
Boyd, B. A., Baranek, G. T., Sideris, J., Poe, M. D., Watson, L. R., Patten, E. and Miller, H. (2010), Sensory features and repetitive behaviors in children with autism and developmental delays. Autism Res, 3: 78–87. doi: 10.1002/aur.124
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2009
- National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01-HD42168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!