Haploinsufficiency of CMIP in a Girl With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Delay due to a De Novo Deletion on Chromosome 16q23.2
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 277–281, August 2012
How to Cite
Van der Aa, N., Vandeweyer, G., Reyniers, E., Kenis, S., Dom, L., Mortier, G., Rooms, L. and Kooy, R. F. (2012), Haploinsufficiency of CMIP in a Girl With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Delay due to a De Novo Deletion on Chromosome 16q23.2. Autism Res, 5: 277–281. doi: 10.1002/aur.1240
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO)
- Marguerite-Marie Delacroix Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!