Diffusion Tensor Imaging in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Review
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 289–313, October 2012
How to Cite
Travers, B. G., Adluru, N., Ennis, C., Tromp, D. P. M., Destiche, D., Doran, S., Bigler, E. D., Lange, N., Lainhart, J. E. and Alexander, A. L. (2012), Diffusion Tensor Imaging in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Review. Autism Res, 5: 289–313. doi: 10.1002/aur.1243
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: T32 HD07489
- Postdoctoral Training Award
- NICHD. Grant Number: P30 HD003352
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: P50 MH84051
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO1 MH080826
- Morgridge Institutes for Research (MIR-University of Wisconsin; NA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!