Diffusion Tensor Imaging in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Review
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 289–313, October 2012
How to Cite
Travers, B. G., Adluru, N., Ennis, C., Tromp, D. P. M., Destiche, D., Doran, S., Bigler, E. D., Lange, N., Lainhart, J. E. and Alexander, A. L. (2012), Diffusion Tensor Imaging in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Review. Autism Res, 5: 289–313. doi: 10.1002/aur.1243
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: T32 HD07489
- Postdoctoral Training Award
- NICHD. Grant Number: P30 HD003352
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: P50 MH84051
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO1 MH080826
- Morgridge Institutes for Research (MIR-University of Wisconsin; NA)
Table S1. Microsoft excel file of extensive study information from the 48 studies reviewed.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.