Children With Autism Show Reduced Somatosensory Response: An MEG Study
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 340–351, October 2012
How to Cite
Marco, E. J., Khatibi, K., Hill, S. S., Siegel, B., Arroyo, M. S., Dowling, A. F., Neuhaus, J. M., Sherr, E. H., Hinkley, L. N. B. and Nagarajan, S. S. (2012), Children With Autism Show Reduced Somatosensory Response: An MEG Study. Autism Res, 5: 340–351. doi: 10.1002/aur.1247
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NSADA K12 NS01692-07, NIH-K23MH083890, NCRR UCSF-CTSI UL1 RR024131, RO1DC4855, RO1DC6435, R01NS066654, R01NS64060
- Cure Autism Now
- Wallace Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!