Grant sponsor: Jefferson Scholars Foundation; Grant number: James H. and Elizabeth W. Wright Endowed Fellowship (Matthew D. Lerner).
A Perceptual–Motor Deficit Predicts Social and Communicative Impairments in Individuals With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 352–362, October 2012
How to Cite
Linkenauger, S. A., Lerner, M. D., Ramenzoni, V. C. and Proffitt, D. R. (2012), A Perceptual–Motor Deficit Predicts Social and Communicative Impairments in Individuals With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 5: 352–362. doi: 10.1002/aur.1248
Grant sponsor: National Institute of Health; Grant number: RO1MH075781 (Dennis R. Proffitt).
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
- Jefferson Scholars Foundation
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: RO1MH075781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!