The Expanding Role of MBD Genes in Autism: Identification of a MECP2 Duplication and Novel Alterations in MBD5, MBD6, and SETDB1
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 385–397, December 2012
How to Cite
Cukier, H. N., Lee, J. M., Ma, D., Young, J. I., Mayo, V., Butler, B. L., Ramsook, S. S., Rantus, J. A., Abrams, A. J., Whitehead, P. L., Wright, H. H., Abramson, R. K., Haines, J. L., Cuccaro, M. L., Pericak-Vance, M. A. and Gilbert, J. R. (2012), The Expanding Role of MBD Genes in Autism: Identification of a MECP2 Duplication and Novel Alterations in MBD5, MBD6, and SETDB1. Autism Res, 5: 385–397. doi: 10.1002/aur.1251
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH080647
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: P01 NS026630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!