Erik L. Mortensen and Jakob Grove contributed equally to this work.
Amniotic Fluid MMP-9 and Neurotrophins in Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Exploratory Study
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 428–433, December 2012
How to Cite
Abdallah, M. W., Pearce, B. D., Larsen, N., Greaves-Lord, K., Nørgaard-Pedersen, B., Hougaard, D. M., Mortensen, E. L. and Grove, J. (2012), Amniotic Fluid MMP-9 and Neurotrophins in Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Exploratory Study. Autism Res, 5: 428–433. doi: 10.1002/aur.1254
Funding: This study is funded jointly by Aarhus University Faculty of Health Sciences, Aarhus, Denmark and Statens Serum Institute, Department of Clinical Biochemistry and Immunology, Copenhagen, Denmark (Project Title: Intrauterine Exposures and Childhood Psychiatric Disorders, Project ID: 494028). This study utilized the Danish historic birth cohort that was established at Statens Serum Institute in Copenhagen with a grant from The Danish Medical Research Foundation and The Danish Ministry of the Interior and Health (Project no. 271-05-0523/09–060179).
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Aarhus University Faculty of Health Sciences, Aarhus, Denmark
- Statens Serum Institute, Department of Clinical Biochemistry and Immunology, Copenhagen, Denmark
- The Danish Medical Research Foundation and The Danish Ministry of the Interior and Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!