Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest.
Autism Risk Gene MET Variation and Cortical Thickness in Typically Developing Children and Adolescents
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 434–439, December 2012
How to Cite
Hedrick, A., Lee, Y., Wallace, G. L., Greenstein, D., Clasen, L., Giedd, J. N. and Raznahan, A. (2012), Autism Risk Gene MET Variation and Cortical Thickness in Typically Developing Children and Adolescents. Autism Res, 5: 434–439. doi: 10.1002/aur.1256
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Mental Health Intramural Research
- UK MRC Clinical Research Training Grant. Grant Number: G0701370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!