Drs. Cohen and Gardner contributed equally to this manuscript.
Neonatal Brainstem Function and 4-Month Arousal-Modulated Attention Are Jointly Associated With Autism
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 11–22, February 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, I. L., Gardner, J. M., Karmel, B. Z., Phan, H. T. T., Kittler, P., Gomez, T. R., Gonzalez, M. G., Lennon, E. M., Parab, S. and Barone, A. (2013), Neonatal Brainstem Function and 4-Month Arousal-Modulated Attention Are Jointly Associated With Autism. Autism Res, 6: 11–22. doi: 10.1002/aur.1259
This research was supported by funds from NYS Legislative Grant (Cohen), and NICHD grant #PO1-HD047281-04 (Gardner).
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- NYS Legislative Grant (Cohen), and NICHD grant. Grant Number: #PO1-HD047281-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!