Funding: An Apex Foundation Trust for Autism Grant to Mark Nielsen and Virginia Slaughter, and an Australian Research Council Discovery Project Grant (DP 110100602) to Mark Nielsen supported this research.
Object-Directed Imitation in Children With High-Functioning Autism: Testing the Social Motivation Hypothesis
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 23–32, February 2013
How to Cite
Nielsen, M., Slaughter, V. and Dissanayake, C. (2013), Object-Directed Imitation in Children With High-Functioning Autism: Testing the Social Motivation Hypothesis. Autism Res, 6: 23–32. doi: 10.1002/aur.1261
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- An Apex Foundation Trust for Autism Grant
- an Australian Research Council Discovery Project Grant. Grant Number: DP 110100602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!