Conflict of Interest Statement: Dr. C. Lord receives royalties from the publisher of the Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R) and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS), described in this paper. She donates all profits generated by the Simons Simplex Collection use of these measures to charity. Drs. Gotham and Bishop will receive royalties from the ADOS-2, the second edition of the measure described here; both plan to donate all proceeds from research use to charity. Drs. Huerta, Lund, Buja, Krieger, and Ms. Hus have no conflicts of interest.
Exploring the Relationship Between Anxiety and Insistence on Sameness in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 33–41, February 2013
How to Cite
Gotham, K., Bishop, S. L., Hus, V., Huerta, M., Lund, S., Buja, A., Krieger, A. and Lord, C. (2013), Exploring the Relationship Between Anxiety and Insistence on Sameness in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 6: 33–41. doi: 10.1002/aur.1263
This work was supported by:
Grant Sponsor: The Simons Foundation (SFARI); Grant Number: Not Applicable (Grants to authors K.G., A.B., and A.K.).
Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health; Grant Numbers: T32-MH18921; P30HD15052, R01MH081873-01A1, and RC1MH089721 to C.L.; R01HD065277 to S.B.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- The Simons Foundation (SFARI)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32-MH18921, T32-MH18921
- the Simons Foundation (SFARI)
- NIMH training grant
- NICHD Grants. Grant Numbers: P30HD15052, R01MH081873-01A1, RC1MH089721, R01HD065277, R01MH081873-01A1, RC1MH089721, R01HD065277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!