Grant sponsor: NIMH; Grant number: 5R01DA023210-02 (SJS).
Knockout of NMDA Receptors in Parvalbumin Interneurons Recreates Autism-Like Phenotypes
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 69–77, April 2013
How to Cite
Saunders, J. A., Tatard-Leitman, V. M., Suh, J., Billingslea, E. N., Roberts, T. P. and Siegel, S. J. (2013), Knockout of NMDA Receptors in Parvalbumin Interneurons Recreates Autism-Like Phenotypes. Autism Res, 6: 69–77. doi: 10.1002/aur.1264
Grant sponsor: Oberkircher Family; Grant number: Oberkircher Family Endowed Chair in Pediatric Radiology (TPR).
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: 5R01DA023210-02
- Oberkircher Family. Grant Number: Oberkircher Family Endowed Chair in Pediatric Radiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!