Longitudinal Heschl's Gyrus Growth During Childhood and Adolescence in Typical Development and Autism
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 78–90, April 2013
How to Cite
Prigge, M. D., Bigler, E. D., Fletcher, P. T., Zielinski, B. A., Ravichandran, C., Anderson, J., Froehlich, A., Abildskov, T., Papadopolous, E., Maasberg, K., Nielsen, J. A., Alexander, A. L., Lange, N. and Lainhart, J. (2013), Longitudinal Heschl's Gyrus Growth During Childhood and Adolescence in Typical Development and Autism. Autism Res, 6: 78–90. doi: 10.1002/aur.1265
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- NIDCD. Grant Number: F31 DC010143
- NIDCD. Grant Number: T32 DC008553
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH080826, MH084795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!