Macrocephaly as a Clinical Indicator of Genetic Subtypes in Autism
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 51–56, February 2013
How to Cite
Klein, S., Sharifi-Hannauer, P. and Martinez-Agosto, J. A. (2013), Macrocephaly as a Clinical Indicator of Genetic Subtypes in Autism. Autism Res, 6: 51–56. doi: 10.1002/aur.1266
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- American College of Medical Genetics
- NHGRI. Grant Number: T32HG002536
- March of Dimes Foundation and the Today's and Tomorrow's Children Fund. Grant Number: 6–324
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!