Jeffrey A. Richards and Jill Gilkerson work for the LENA Research Foundation, the organization that owns the database of all-day recordings collected with the LENA Digital Language Processor. The content is the responsibility of all listed authors.
Stability and Validity of an Automated Measure of Vocal Development From Day-Long Samples in Children With and Without Autism Spectrum Disorder
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 103–107, April 2013
How to Cite
Yoder, P. J., Oller, D. K., Richards, J. A., Gray, S. and Gilkerson, J. (2013), Stability and Validity of an Automated Measure of Vocal Development From Day-Long Samples in Children With and Without Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Res, 6: 103–107. doi: 10.1002/aur.1271
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- NIDCD. Grant Number: R01 DC011027
- NICHD. Grant Number: P30HD15052
- Plough Foundation
- LENA Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!