Grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health, IDDRC Participant Registry Core, P30 #HD003110; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Grant numbers: U10 DD000184-06, U50/CCU422345.
The Broad Autism Phenotype Questionnaire: Prevalence and Diagnostic Classification
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 134–143, April 2013
How to Cite
Sasson, N. J., Lam, K. S. L., Childress, D., Parlier, M., Daniels, J. L. and Piven, J. (2013), The Broad Autism Phenotype Questionnaire: Prevalence and Diagnostic Classification. Autism Res, 6: 134–143. doi: 10.1002/aur.1272
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health, IDDRC Participant Registry Core. Grant Number: P30 HD003110
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: U10 DD000184-06, U50/CCU422345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!