Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Behavior and Sleep Problems in Children With a Family History of Autism
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 169–176, June 2013
How to Cite
Schwichtenberg, A. J., Young, G. S., Hutman, T., Iosif, A.-M., Sigman, M., Rogers, S. J. and Ozonoff, S. (2013), Behavior and Sleep Problems in Children With a Family History of Autism. Autism Res, 6: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/aur.1278
This research was supported by the following grants. Grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Grant numbers: K99/R00 MH092431(Schwichtenberg), R01 MH068398 (Ozonoff), and U54 MH068172 (Sigman).
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: K99/R00 MH092431, R01 MH068398, U54 MH068172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!